Freight Policy and Zone Map
- Determine the zone in which DeskMakers products are to be shipped.
- Using the map and zone percentages, calculate your fixed percentage of NET freight charge. This amount will be added to acknowledgements and invoices as a single line item..
- Note that a minimum freight charge of $300 applies in each zone.
- All shipment charges are based on normal business hours delivery to commercial locations with loading docks only.
7% Southern California, North Texas. Up to 120 Miles from factories in LA and Dallas
15% Northern California, Arizona, Nevada, South Texas, West Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma
20% Rest of Lower 48 States Except Zone 4
Call for Quote Idaho, Montana, Wyoming North Dakota and Maine
- All products are shipped F.O.B. DeskMakers, Inc. factory, Commerce, CA or Dallas, TX, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
- Zones 1 and 2 assume blanket wrap shipments in all cases.
- Zone 3 assumes carton and palletization for orders up to $119,999 LIST, and blanket wrap for orders $120,000 LIST and over.
- For orders that would normally ship blanket wrapped in all Zones, a 10% cartoning and palletization fee will apply.
- Partial shipments may incur additional freight charges.
- Due to the fluctuations of fuel prices, DeskMakers reserves the right to impose fuel surcharges on invoices for any shipments.
- Title of goods changes when the merchandise leaves DeskMakers’ dock.
- DeskMakers must be notified of any damages or missing items within five (5) days of delivery to process a Freight Claim.